There are so many beautiful areas, parks, historic sites and more for your engagement session. But one of our favorites is without a doubt Downtown Savannah! We love the variety that can be found in such a sort amount of time. Walking from Forsyth Park to Jones Street. Not to mention it is the heart of this beautiful location!
- Beautiful Live Oaks and Moss: Surrounding Downtown but specifically Forsyth Park is full of those beautiful live oaks. It might not be Wormsloe, but you can surely find areas where there are rows of those beautiful live oaks with moss hanging on the branches.
- Architecture: There are so many gorgeous buildings, steps and more throughout the Downtown area. From the SCAD buildings surrounding the city to the churches architecture can be found just about anywhere you look around you.
- Historical Streets: Oh those historic cobblestone roads that can be found within Downtown Savannah. Not to mention one of the prettiest historic cobblestone streets, Jones Street. They are always such a cool vibe to add to your engagement session.
- City Vibe: Savannah is a city after all… and Downtown Savannah is full of areas that are even brand new with that city vibe. We absolutely love using rooftops and parking decks to get even more of that city vibe.
- Iconic Savannah: Whether you are from Savannah or visiting there are just those iconic spots throughout Downtown that everyone knows like Forsyth Park fountain. And if you are getting your engagement photos taken in Savannah it is a must!